About the position
In taking up this job you will support the French commercial team regarding our immune-analyzer product portfolio and our molecular and confirmatory test portfolio. You will become the technical expert for these products and your key tasks will be to:
- Build exceptional customer experience through trainings, evaluations adapted to the customer’s needs and pro-active follow-up of Fujirebio customer
- Handle customers complaints & supports on all Fujirebio products within a certain timeframe by phone, e-mail or visit and log the data in CRM (Sales Force).
- Provide trouble shooting and support (scientific and practical) to the French sales team and/or customers
- Convince potential and existing customers of the FRE products (quality & workflow aspects)
- Ensure good after-sales support together with other members of Fujirebio EMEA Team (Local and / or HQ based). Complete all required administrative reports on time and follow all internal procedures (customer master data)
- Keep track of competitive products used at customer/Prospect sites and promptly document according to internal procedures / CRM by providing relevant technical product information, competitor information, …
- Participate in an on-call-system to serve customers with urgent issues
- You have a scientific bachelor degree
- Proven technical assistance with experience in IVD industry
- Good laboratory – and documentation practice
- Your level of communication skills allows you to build up a relationship with customers, providing training, advice and reporting for post market surveillance
- You are customer-oriented and show commercial flair
- You speak French and you are also able to express yourself in English
- Willingness to travel up to 60% in France
By joining Fujirebio you contribute to a better healthcare in a company where different cultures meet each other which makes our jobs challenging and stimulating.
Our employees appreciate their rich job content and the great deal of independence within their job.
In an open, informal and dynamic work environment you will be collaborating with our scientific, commercial, operational and supportive teams. To support this collaboration and to support personal growth of all team members we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and talents.
Our committed and engaged employees make that Fujirebio Europe (previously Innogenetics) provides innovative IVD solutions for healthcare all over the world.
Our products and services allow doctors to make fast and accurate diagnosis in different disease fields like infectious diseases, neurological disorders, oncology and genetic diseases. Based upon this specific an accurate testing, appropriate treatment can be started quickly.
We develop and manufacture diagnostic tests at our site in Ghent, as well as in Tokyo, after which they are sold worldwide by our commercial teams to hospitals and clinical labs.
Furthermore, we use our advanced experience in development and manufacturing of Diagnostic solutions and our high-quality standards for contract manufacturing projects with third parties.
Fujirebio Europe belongs to an international group (MIRACA) with branches and colleagues in Asia, Europe and the USA. We currently employ 130 people at the headquarters in Ghent and more than 40 people in our European affiliates.